Fuel poverty preventionPrint course
Fuel poverty prevention
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £100.00 / Non-Members £200.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This course is aimed at Housing staff with direct contact with customers, including those who provided direct fuel advice to tenants and homeowners. This course will examine how new proposals, new definitions and new targets aim to reduce the proportion of people in fuel poverty to 20% by 2030 and to under 10% by 2040.
- Current fuel issues faced by your tenants/owners
- Targets set by government
- Monitoring outcomes
- Partnership working
- What others are doing
- Understand what fuel poverty is and how to identify this with your tenants/owners
- Identify how partnership working can reduce the impact to your organisations whilst reducing fuel poverty for your customer
- Identify if your customer is facing fuel poverty and the role you can play in improving this.
- Identify organisations that can support your customer.
Trainer: Caroline Fleeting