Measuring morale and boosting resiliencePrint course
Measuring morale and boosting resilience
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £110.00 / Non-Members £210.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who's it for and what's it about?
Morale is one of those concepts that only seems to show up when there is a problem and it is inevitably low. As with most problems, prevention is definitely better than cure. This course is aimed at managers and supervisors and intends to help them view morale as being as much a part of their day-to-day monitoring as attendance or time-keeping. Delegates will learn several ways to measure morale and handy tips to tease out the finer nuances of any morale issues.
The course will then look at ways to keep morale up and how to boost resilience amongst employees when organisations are going through periods of change or difficulty.
- What really is morale and why is it so important
- How to accurately measure morale and how often this should be done
- How to attain a healthy level of morale and maintain it
- Troubleshooting low morale
- Building resilience within your team in order to keep morale steady in difficult times
Following this course, delegates should:
- Be aware of the need to address morale as an ongoing issue, taking a preventative instead of curative approach
- Learn how to measure morale and monitor it
- Understand what factors can negatively impact on morale
- Be aware of how to boost low morale on a long term basis
- Be able to manage morale and help build resilience in your team to ensure they can take on any challenges that business may bring
Trainer: Seamus Corry