Complaints handling process (CHP) - refresher workshopPrint course
Complaints handling process (CHP) - refresher workshop
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £160.00 / Non-Members £260.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who is it for and what’s it about?
This session is for any frontline member of staff who would benefit from a timely refresher session on how complaints should be effectively handled, at ‘stage one’, to ensure that SPSO guidelines are understood, appreciated and effectively implemented.
The session will be based around an informal ‘question and answer’ format, using a ‘quiz type’ approach, where folk will work in pairs to discuss each question first, to encourage engaging conversations around what could otherwise be a bit of a ‘dry subject’!
- Over view of the SPSO Complaints Handling Procedure (CHP) – including process + accountability
- What is and what is not viewed as a complaint – under CHP?
- Complaint | Moan | First Time Request for Service – how do we deal with these?
- What happens at Stage 2 and beyond
- How and why we need to keep accurate and accessible records
- Making this an effective part of the ‘customer service experience’
- A clear reminder of the SPSO guidelines and expectations for effective Complaints Handling
- Appreciating the role that frontline staff play in making this process work
- Clarifying what should be recorded as a ‘complaint’ and what should be dealt with separately and not through CHP
- The importance of accurate and consistent record-keeping
Trainer: Heather Ballantine