Business planning for Committee/BoardPrint course
Business planning for Committee/Board
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £100.00 / Non-Members £200.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This is for Committee/Board/Governing Body Members that are involved in the business planning process for their organisation. The session gives an overview of Business Planning including the Scottish Housing Regulators recent Recommended Practice.
- Best Practice in Business Planning
- Regulators Recommended Practice
- Committee/boards role and responsibilities
As a result of attending this session you will:
- Consider the content of your Business Plan
- Discuss best practice in Business Planning
- Gain an overview of the Regulatory Standards
Trainer: Anne Robertson