Audit responsibilities of Committee/BoardPrint course
Audit responsibilities of Committee/Board
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £80.00 / Non-Members £150.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This course is aimed at Board and Committee Members of housing associations and co-operatives who serve on the audit sub-committee of their organisation, or as members of the governing body want to learn more about the important role that auditing has for RSLs.
- What is the difference between Internal and External Audit?
- Who regulates the Internal Auditors?
- What are the Regulator’s requirements with regard to Internal Audit?
- What questions should you ask when engaging an Internal Audit firm?
- What should you expect from your Internal Auditors?
- Should you have an Audit Committee? If you do, what’s their remit?
As a result of attending this course you will:
- Have a clear understanding of the importance of internal and external audits in your organisation
- Understand what the SHR expects from internal audits
- Have clear expectations of what to look for when selecting an internal auditor
- Understand the remit for the internal audit committee
Trainer: Caron Quinn